5. Internal controls: If you wish to protect your system, we can circumvent possible infractions by implementing internal controls, such as segregation of duties and transaction monitoring, to detect and prevent financial crime.
6. Suspicious activity reporting: We have partnered with various entities to enhance your monitoring by implementing suspicious activity reporting (SAR) system in place and ensure that all employees know how to report suspicious activities.
7. Third-party risk management: It is ideal to conduct a due diligence on its third-party vendors and partners to ensure that they also comply with laws and regulations related to financial crime and our firm is consistently performing this service for our clientele.
8. Incident response plan: A firm should have an incident response plan in place to respond to financial crime incidents quickly and effectively.
9. Auditing and monitoring: We can assist in conducting regular audits and monitoring to ensure that its financial crime prevention measures are effective and to identify potential issues early on.